Need help to determine Ceiling Fan brand

Reaction score
Can anyone tell what brand of this ceiling fan is? I need to find the lighting fixture to add to the bottom. I sent pictures to Home Depot and they sent it out to all of their fan manufacturers, but they all claimed it was not theirs. There is no word, label, or model number anywhere on top of the bowl or inside. It looks like an expensive fan and is working fine. I just need to add some light to the room. Thanks.

Attachments

Reaction score
I'm not sure what brand that is...but usually fan models that offer lighting have a stationary bottom, where the lights would be. If the bottom spins with the blades, your probably out of luck. ...another option would be to put in another switch next to the current wall switch, depending how it's wired you may be able to branch off the fan switch to the new switch and feed a wall sconce in the same wall space, up high toward the ceiling, here's an example in the photo, I was lucky enough to have a complete circuit feed in my switch box....

Attachments

Reaction score
Thanks. The bottom does stand still when the fan is moving. And there were three holes inside for light fixtures. I just need to know what manufacturer it is in order to get the right light parts. I know it is close to hopeless trying to identify the brand, but worth a shot someone may have a similar one.

Reaction score
Thats true... they had to make more than one lol. Maybe if the cover is taken off there may be a sticker inside to help identify.

Ask a Question