Whalen Fireplace tv stand

Reaction score
Country
United States
My fireplace flames work but no longer throwing out heat. Could this be a fuse problem or something else?

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I am assuming your referring to a false (fake) fireplace that produces visual look-alike flames AND supposed to produce heat? In other words, there is no natural gas pipe going to your "fireplace", rather, it's only plug-in to a wall power receptacle?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am assuming your referring to a false (fake) fireplace that produces visual look-alike flames AND supposed to produce heat? In other words, there is no natural gas pipe going to your "fireplace", rather, it's only plug-in to a wall power receptacle?
Yes that’s correct. It just plug in to electrical outlet.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Ok, well, you might want to look around the exterior chassis of the machine, particularly close to where the 120vac cord enters the fireplace at the lower rear. You might find a small circular button, marked "RESET", or "15amp". Press that button. Failing that, it will likely be something internal and not user serviceable.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok, well, you might want to look around the exterior chassis of the machine, particularly close to where the 120vac cord enters the fireplace at the lower rear. You might find a small circular button, marked "RESET", or "15amp". Press that button. Failing that, it will likely be something internal and not user serviceable.
Thx much.

Ask a Question