Is this a ventless fireplace?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I cannot find any marking on these logs to determine if they are ventless or vent. Does anyone have any idea? Also, any idea to the make/model. I would love to find an owners manual.

Reaction score
That appears to be the exact same model my daughter has in her house. Hers is vented.

Also, I don’t like the looks of the wiring on your unit. Was that taken out of a different fireplace and installed in yours? As a volunteer fireman I am always extra cautious anytime there is an open flame in a house.

I will see if my daughter has any documentation on her fireplace and get back to you.

Reaction score
Country
United States
That appears to be the exact same model my daughter has in her house. Hers is vented.

Also, I don’t like the looks of the wiring on your unit. Was that taken out of a different fireplace and installed in yours? As a volunteer fireman I am always extra cautious anytime there is an open flame in a house.

I will see if my daughter has any documentation on her fireplace and get back to you.
If she does have any documentation, even just a make and model number, that would be super useful.

As to the wiring, I noticed that too. It looks like Ethernet wire. Is is used to activate the flame when the wall switch is flipped. I assume it’s not 110V. If anyone knows what correct looks like for the wiring, let me know, and I’ll clean it up.

Ask a Question