Wealtherproofing Outdoor Outlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think it's time to move on. I can't be bothered reading all your post. You seem to be a getting yourself a bit agitated. You've been less than civil.

But I did notice the illustration of the advertisement you went to the trouble to include.
You've obviously no experience of the advertising world, as the illustration was probably knocked up by a studio and won't be the actual one on the unit.

Such offences of "passing off" wouldn't not be allowed by Trading Standards and if proved, the company would be fined and then banned by eBay. The seller has a number of productson offer and nearly 700 sales. As I said before, eBasy suppliers do their best to satisfy their customers and protect their feedback reputation.

Their customers are obviously satisfied with the quality of their products.

Read the feedback.

In essence, I've suggested to the OP a serviceable product available on-line from a reputable electrical wholesaler at half the price of the one you suggested.
It's all that matters in this instance. Wherever they buy it is down to them.
I'm sure they'll have enough common sense to avoid any dubious products.

So why you keep bangin' on only "one who knows" may have an idea. How ironic.

Anyway, I'm done with this thread and won't be returning.

But I'm sure you won't be.

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have no idea how this thread has escalated to this, but I've locked this. I don't have any problems with disagreements on the forum, but this one is getting out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question