therapeutic post stroke treatment

Reaction score
  1. I am a master builder when I was diagnosed with ‘ms’ in my mid thirties a slowly progressive disease but we coped. First walking stick crutches wheelchair finally a battery powered chair. I was advised to change my career, but I was born to build it came naturally. I knew that eventually ‘ms’ would have an effect on my physical capabilities of building. This stroke brought it on sooner than expected. With my extensive building experience my ‘cad’ knowledge and some training with ‘xl’ spreadsheet. Now I create scheduled working drawings with project schedules including itemised priced bills of quantties. Which started off as simple building bills but evolved with costs estimated labour and project duration into a full project schedule one of the many complaints builders had was working from drawings and building bills obviously made from people with no practical idea of building. I’ve been through the process of applying for an adaptation grant for our home only to have it refused (council cutbacks).Luckily being a builder I contacted some builders I had worked with to get the work done now I create drawings including fully itemised priced bills of quantities so anybody with the least building knowledge can understand. Because of my situation my work is access related. Who better to design buildings than a builder in a wheelchair I have free examples of drawings including project management with price bills of quantities if anybody is interested holiday homes home conversions plans for both planning and building regulations for several local authorities successfully in the past for extensions, loft conversions garden rooms and new build all I need are dimensions and brief. If I can help somebody with a problem I will gladly offer my services due to the austerity measures funding for therapeutic equipment has practically gone. This is one way of trying to raise it .The situation I and many others are in are not allowed to make financial gain should you however feel the need make a donation to help people get equipment used for rehab therapy that has been officially recognised had trials by ‘nice’ I have many free examples of drawings and project schedules for holiday homes garden rooms extensions full house renovations that include full priced bills of quantities can be sent in ‘pdf’iif you need software to read them try 24 pdf) it’s totally free to download with no extra add ons, it does the lot convert to text from pdf and image files I’ve been using it as my default printer you can print from business cards and plans of any size now that local authorities are converting to no paper applications and reading books on ipads, it appears paper is a dirty word. With ‘bcos’ turning up on site with either an ipad or smart phone which they seem to think does everything with all its apps like the level might be ok for putting shelves up at home but its crap for roofing and drains. I’ve seen 25 year time served roofers threaten to wrap an 8 foot spirit level round a ‘bcos’ neck. I wall attach examples my email (e-mail address removed)
or (e-mail address removed)

Ask a Question