Seal pinhold leaks in cast iron soilpipe

Reaction score
More information needed - above ground or below ground?
Generally speaking, a pinhole on the outside is hiding much more corrosion on the other side, a bit like a bullet wound.
You could try a a soil pipe repair band - won't look pretty. Also could try a glassfibre and resin patch if you can keep it dry for a few hours

Reaction score
I was thinking that one of the fischer resins would do the job:

Fischer - FIS V 360 S **** Vinylester Resin - Cartridge

• Styrene-free
  • Quick curing
  • High performance hybrid morter
  • Contains vinylester and cement
  • Uses include: Stell constructions, railings, hand rails, consoles, ladders, machines, awnings, staircases, gates amd window elements

Reaction score
More information needed - above ground or below ground?
Generally speaking, a pinhole on the outside is hiding much more corrosion on the other side, a bit like a bullet wound.
You could try a a soil pipe repair band - won't look pretty. Also could try a glassfibre and resin patch if you can keep it dry for a few hours

Reaction score
thank all who answered my post. Idid have a strip of that well advertised "flex steel" around the bigger pin hole. but now there are a few more smaller ones.
Guess I might have to try getting some of that resin.Thanks again for the sugestions. They always say, that 2 heads are better than 1{ as long as they are not on the same person.:D

Ask a Question