Pleasure to join my first DIY forum

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi to all
Just joined as I would like to get some advise here and there on different topic. I have already done a bit of DIY myself by gathering info via Youtube when I wantedto replace my single taps into a tap mixer, I was glad I could make it myself without making damages.
I am an IT experienced professional, and if I can share my knowledge in the Electrical section I would be glad to, so just shoot any question related to PC and Broadband for example, unless is not obviously allowed in this forum, then ignore this.
Thanks

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Welcome to the forum from me too; your pc/broadband knowledge will be a useful addition to the forum; we've got a good mixed set of members on here with lots of assorted skills.

YouTube is excellent for advice but treat the advice with common sense because some of the tips are actually quite dangerous; think a job through for yourself and you should be OK; don't take risks because they seldom pay off. Good luck with your endeavours.

Kind regards, Colin.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys, thanks for the warm welcome. I am hoping I will be able to do at least part of what I think I can do and perhaps leave the more complex to the professionals.

Ask a Question