Kitchen cabinet /subfloor repair

Reaction score
Came home to my kitchen sink plumbing leaking into the cabinet over the last week or two. It appears to be from a strainer assembly and also from one of the pp/pvc pipe joints for a drain line under the sink. I removed the bottom base of the cabinet, but found this below. It's about 24 inches x 5 inches of a water stain and I'm not sure if this is the underlayment or subfloor. I dried it with dessicant crystals then sprayed a solution of bleach/water/borax / rubbing alcohol everywhere to discourage mold, then reapplied all the dessicant. I have a new cabinet base ready, but dont want to put it in or do the plumbing yet. What I'm wondering is what to do next?
1)Can I salvage this cabinet?
2)Or, does the cabinet need to be removed to check for water damage in the backwall or subfloor?
3) when I do get to the plumbing is it worth it to re-do these drain lines in brass instead of PP/pvc?
Thank you.

Attachments

Ask a Question