garage tidy up

Reaction score
Hey everyone

Don’t usually do this sort of thing but was very impressed with so many things that felt I had to share my experience. Now I have been meaning to tidy my garage for months, and finally it came to a head when I tripped over my sons bike and fell into a load of paint cans we had stacked against the wall, as you can imagine not best pleased and quite a lot of mess.

This got me determined to do something about it so I went hunting online, tried the usual places, home depot, Sams Club, Lowes etc, which seemed quite expensive for what I was after and when shipping was factored in became even more expensive. So I thought I’d give eBay a try and came across at first glance a fantastic deal. 3 units of shelving, delivered for $275. I clicked in the description, product looked great, just what I was after, steel shelving with particleboard decks and it was boltless which meant it was easy to put together. The seller looked very professional, they are called shelving247 but they had a low feedback score of only 51, which initially I was wary of but on closer inspection is because they are a new seller and have only just started trading, so indeed it was a fantastic deal.

3 units was not actually enough for what I needed, my garage needed 6 so I got in touch with them and they did me an even better deal of $500 all in. Ordered on a Monday morning, arrived on the Wednesday of the same week. Built them on that weekend and the difference it has made has been fantastic. Everything is in its own place, stacked on the shelves and off the floor which is great. So all you guys who are like me who are looking for solutions to tidy up the garage should give these guys a try. They are called Shelving247 and they have a store on eBay, i think if you just type shelving247 ebay into the search engines it should bring it up. They also seem to have a lot of no reserve auctions running, maybe they are trying to get some quick feedback, so try and take advantage.

Regards

James

Ask a Question