Diy Spa Bath

Reaction score
Hi I'm building a 4 cubic meter spa or hot tub in wood and glasfiber.
I build modules that I screw together and mount to impregnated beams.

Here is a movie on the build

This spring I will build a sand filter. If anyone has any ideas how let me know I think I just let the water pass under a wall in the sand
20180616_160159.jpg
20180624_171524.jpg
DSC_0270.JPG
FB_IMG_1532461103575.jpg

Reactions: Ian
Reaction score
JW, welcome to the forum. I have a suggestion - why don’t you see is you can find an above ground pool filter? You could save yourself both time and money. A lot of times you can find used ones on Craigslist. All you do is change out the diatomaceous earth and you have basically a new filter. A pool store may have some sitting around that they would be happy to get rid of.

Reaction score
Thanks hmm maybe if I don't have time, but otherwise this is relaxing from all the mechanical work I do
and one thing I've thought about is that the filter can handle all water that overflows when 7-8 people go in to the bath and return it when they get out of it.

sandfilter.png

Reaction score
I would love to have something like that on my porch, thanks for sharing your work.

Ask a Question