Building an alarm system...yeah

Reaction score
hello everyone. this is an interesting idea i've had for a while but i'm not sure where to start.
okay so what i want to build is an alarm system that is portable, battery powered and compact. i change cars more often than the average person (because i get bored quickly) and i usually have nice wheels on these cars but where i live people are ninjas when it comes to stealing said wheels. since i dont keep these cars too long i cannot have an expensive alarm system installed in every single one, so i thought what about one that i can pass from car to car easily. so the way i picture it working is like a bubble level, since they have to jack up the car to remove the wheels the angle would change and this would trigger the alarm. so what i think i need for this is some type of sensor that picks up the change in angle (like the bubble level), a siren, power source (the smaller the better, and independent from the car's battery)...any ideas?

Ask a Question