Belle Cement mixer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Advice please
Going to tackle a landscaping job soon so I am looking at purchasing a second hand Belle cement mixer advertised on gumtree for £150.
What do I need to look for when I go to look at it. Are they prone to a certain fault.
Any advise appreciated
Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I needed a cement mixer a few years ago whilst installing flood defenses to our bungalow and like you Ashy I browsed the web and eBay looking at second hand mixers.

In the end I bought brand new through eBay and similar brand new mixers are still readily available; here's an example;

1717495646468.png

As soon as my new mixer arrived so did the monsoon; I'd even considered hiring a mixer but it's an expensive way to go. I only needed the mixer for the one off job; After each use I made a good job of cleaning it. Six weeks later I sold the mixer only losing £20 so I had a brand new mixer for 6 weeks only costing £20.

Just an option and something to think about; it depends on your use and if you need a petrol mixer or electric mixer; mine was electric.

Kind regards, Col.

Ask a Question