YouTube to computer copy.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Can anyone please suggest a good virus free YouTube video/music copier I'd like to copy lots of these to my computer; songs and music then I can add them to memory stick to play in my music studio; I'm learning to play my violins and backing tracks would help a great deal. I've rigged up a 12V car radio with two Sony hi-fi monitors; this plays memory sticks but also has a very useful repeat function.

There are lots of these FREE download sites but they need personal details then once they've got them they only allow a couple of downloads before demanding money; I'm worried about such sites with regard to security.

I'm a Premium YouTube user and am aware there are lots of free downloads available directly from YouTube but not really what I want; I'm after violin solos playing things like Amazing Grace; Scarborough Fair and Can't Help Falling In Love etc

I wasted a full morning this morning using my Rode mic and Tascam pocket studio allowing YouTube to play on my computer then copy to the Tascam where I can Save then Export; for editing I use "Audacity" saving the new files to my computer where I can then at last copy them to stick but doing this takes forever; I even bought Beethoven on CD but then found this copyrighted unable to transfer it to memory stick.

I don't mind paying.

Kind regards, Col.

Reaction score
I've used several sites over the years, some come and go.
The last I used was this.

I've never had to supply personal details to any.

I've an aversion to unnecessary cookies, I only keep those that save necessary passwords. I go through the list each night and delete those I don't want. Even YouTube and Wicki.

Too many sites for anything want you to accept cookies just to look at their site. These get deleted as soon as I leave them.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Many thanks @Doghouse Riley for the information; I'll download it. ;)

I've just received the following from another forum member and have tried it out; it's fast and totally free.

https://www.youtubedownloaderhd.com/

WOW two programs now to choose from; wonderful.

I use;

https://www.audacityteam.org/download/

Totally safe and free for editing.

I too avoid cookies as much as possible only accepting absolute necessary ones rejecting the rest; I'm always very wary of "Free" there's usually a catch but some free programs are excellent; I also use;

https://www.gimp.org/

I've used Gimp for many years it's another excellent site.

Thanks again; I'm now well sorted.

Just clicked on the link; ?o_O

1685693499775.png

I don't think my wife would like Anna.

Kind regards, Colin.

Ask a Question