YouTube.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Bron and I seldom watch normal TV it being insulting to our intelligence. Fortunately we bought an android allowing us to view YouTube on our TV and we can choose what interests us.

We've been watching lots of videos on "A1 Britains longest road" and also motorway cops; we find these very interesting and they demonstrate just how bad people now are in general with downright lying to the police whilst they are high on alcohol or drugs; our police do a marvelous job but I think they should receive a lot more government support; anyone caught on alcohol or drugs and driving without insurance should have their car crushed as a warning rather than appearing in court to be let off because they have a sorry story to tell?

Here's a sample video which might interest our friends in America the video showing our wonderful countryside.

Kind regards, Colin.

Reaction score
Judging from what you like to watch I think I might have something that you might find intriguing. It's a series on Youtube about a British man that swims around Britain.
He set off in a clockwise direction, swimming daily for six hours at a time – planning to not touch shore again until he arrived at London's Tower Bridge an estimated 100 days later.
Ross Edgley's Great British Swim

Ask a Question