Vent Axia extractor not working

Reaction score
Hello. I ve been asked to try and fix a wall mounted wireless vent axia lowatt t series that isn't working. I'm not an electrician but dabble. It has a pull switch which lights up when turned on.
I took it off the wall and took the grille off and tried it. It worked ok. I thought then it must be loose wiring. Then i tried it again it didn't work. I opened up the shutter operating mechanism tried it, it worked again. Then that was it, nothing All the wires seemed to be connected ok, non of the circuits seemed to be damaged, that's where my 'expertise' end s. so i put it back together and went about sourcing a new one. When i saw the price i thought I'd better try find out if there's any common problems. I know an electrician who can come and look,but i don't want to charge extra for something that smells like a new fan needed for a pro.
Anything i could try would be much appreciated

Ask a Question