Toilet Bubbling

Reaction score
My mom's got an older toilet that overflowed last weekend, I plunged it and it drained fine but every since then it lets out one bubble upon flushing then more smaller bubbles follow after that. I have tried everything from plunging. Clearing out the air vent, C02 Kleer Drain, Zep Toilet Care tune up and today I even pulled the toilet and snaked and water hosed the pipe running from the floor down to the sewer, nothing came up and I never felt any resistance. I reattached the toilet and sure enough still bubbled up. I will try and attach a vid of the bubbling. Any help/info would be appreciated. My mom and sister are on there way now to pick up an new toilet as I type this, she needs a comfort toilet as she is elderly so I figured what the Hell, might as well try that!!!! The old toilet is probably 10-15 years old. The tank is big so kinda old.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/thbmdpose0mgtyg/2016-09-05 13.03.45.mov?dl=0

Reaction score
I just found a small leak in the plumbing, this leak is connected to the sink......could this small of a leak cause the air bubbles I'm seeing in the toilet??

Attachments

Ask a Question