What are names of types of certain mounts for toilet paper holders?

Feb 18, 2023
Reaction score
United States
I recently bought a towel rod that attaches to the wall by way of mounting plates and slide-down hardware, thus avoiding the need for any set screws. Unfortunately, I didn't save the box or installation instructions, so have no idea what manufacturers call these types of mounts. I've spent DAYS searching online trying to learn this, but to no avail. Now, I'm trying to find a toilet paper holder that mounts the same way. The one we have is in a very tight spot and needs set screws. I cannot contort my neck/body in any way to be able to see what I'm doing, and the holder is falling apart. I do know there are adhesive-mount options, but they will eventually fall off. Does anyone know what these "slide-in" or "slide-down" mounts are usually called?

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question