Timba Dura Discontinued

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Vincent, thanks for quick reply. What colour is it ? (Sorry I forgot to ask on my previous message!!)
Sandra

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Vincent, yes I would like this, do u have paypal or maybe transfer into yr bank via transfer. I could get one of my company drivers to collect this from you? Would this method be ok?
Thanks
Sandra
If you send someone to collect it then they can pay cash at that time OK

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Vincent, sorry for delay in replying. Unfortunately our drivers are not allowed to carry cash and as we live near Heathrow Airport would be unable to collect in person. If you have to be paid in cash then we'll leave it thanks but if you'll accept Paypal/BACS please let us know.
Sandra

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I am asking if anyone has a 2.5l tin of Timba Dura Cedar hiding away in their sheds etc that they would like to sell please. I have used this product for many years and just need to redo.
Brian

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please can anyone supply Timber Dura in any amount and any colour for red job in Northumberland. Happy to pay cost and carriage !
Many thanks

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
Im clearing out the shed and have 10 cans of unopened Timba Dura clear that I have just listed on Facebook Marketplace - £10 a can
Collection Lightwater Surrey

Ask a Question