Outdoor Flooring

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hello! Anyone has tried having outdoor flooring used for indoors? Is it more heavy duty? What are the pros and cons?

Reaction score
What sort of flooring are you considering?

How much traffic across it are you expecting?

It's a matter of choice.

But I wouldn't consider any.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
What sort of flooring are you considering?

How much traffic across it are you expecting?

It's a matter of choice.

But I wouldn't consider any.
I'm not really sure. I'm thinking of those stone tiles? Or maybe wood for the inside? Or marble? What looks good? Our place is really small. What do you think will be good to create an illusion of space?

Reaction score
I'm not really sure. I'm thinking of those stone tiles? Or maybe wood for the inside? Or marble? What looks good? Our place is really small. What do you think will be good to create an illusion of space?
It really doesn't matter what sort of floor you have.
An "illusion of space" can really only be achieved by having less stuff in the room.
Although to be fair, as an example, carpets which I know you haven't mentioned, plain colours are better than patterns and the lighter the better.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
It really doesn't matter what sort of floor you have.
An "illusion of space" can really only be achieved by having less stuff in the room.
Although to be fair, as an example, carpets which I know you haven't mentioned, plain colours are better than patterns and the lighter the better.
But carpets are so difficult to maintain. I would want something that doesn't need a lot of maintaining.

Ask a Question