HELP!! Painted concrete floor!

Reaction score
Can someone please help me? I recently rented a building and the concrete floor is painted John Deere Green!! Would like to remove the paint and stain the floor an leather color. Only have a small budget left. I don't trust the emp at Lowes to know whats right to use. I can't waste what Money I have left on the wrong stuff. I don't even know if its possible to remove and then stain. Thank you!

Reaction score
We couldn't get our concrete floor to look right, ended up laminate flooring throughout...except the stairs, which we still have't sorted - just keep painting white which goes dirty in no time...

Reaction score
oh god, sounds terrible! If i were you I'd just cover the whole thing. Put done some ceramic tiling or hardwood.

Reaction score
BrendaG

If it is painted concrete why not rub it down and repaint it the colour you want. Not sure but leather (brown I suppose?) should be a concrete floor paint colour. Best of luck

Ask a Question