"Florence" brand Laminate Flooring

Reaction score
Hi

We are going to lay a walnut coloured laminate flooring in the kitchen.

UK Flooring Direct sell Pergo and the brand "Florence", which I believe is their own label. Does anyone have any experience of how Florence flooring wears, as I can't find any independent on-line reviews. We have several supplier samples, and the Florence America Walnut is the best colour match for us.

Many thanks

Reaction score
Florence Flooring

The brand Florence is just UK Flooring name. The product is probably made by Krono and you will find it cheaper elsewhere.
UK Flooring claim that Florence is a top manufacturer but this is not true. The Florence range is a mix of products purchased from different sources including China so cheap but you get what you pay for, or at least you hope you do.

Reaction score
uk flooring direct

I used Uk Flooring Direct florence enigneered flooring - i have had a small issue with some filler coming away but it was more the way UK flooring direct dealt with it :-

i used UK flooring direct to do my living room - i bought the engineered flooring which turned up on time and looked great when laid....however after a few weeks a bit of the filler which they use to fill knots or holes came away and left a small hole in flooring. I mailed UK flooring Direct and detailed my issue and was told that I should fill or replace the plank myself, even when i mentioned the 10 year warranty which came with the goods they still refused to help. So to summarise Uk flooring Direct are great if you have no problems but soon as you have a problem then you are on your own even if the goods are faulty

Ask a Question