First Time - DIY Creatively Designed Workbench

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I've never had much success with forums as the posts I seem to be drawn to are many years old and I missed the window for high traffic interactions. With any luck someone will see this and help inspire me with best practices.

I'm very aware that some of my choices, in hindsight, were not the right choices. I'll try and comment to that effect so you can know whether you need to take the time to redirect me. I'm using this project to practice router skills, inlaying, and planned placement of commonly used items.

This workbench will be used for DIY remote control airplane construction, epoxy mold and pressure vacuum for mold air bubbles, and what you could call a jewelry making station.

Before I attach files and invest time I want to make sure that this thread is active, or even if it is I'd like to know if anyone really cares. If I could get a comment or response, I'd be happy to upload what I'd got and give you the breakdown. Excited actually, I'd really like to interact with some likeminded people.

Ask a Question