Cheap Supplies

Reaction score
Hello,

Just a quick one, a customer of mine recently told me about a group called Less2Build who do cheap brand building supplies, who they had heard of them from a plumbing friend.

I just wondered if anybody in these forums had any experience of the Less2 group and if they would recommend them? Obviously my living and reputation is based on the quality of work I produce, which in turn requires good quality materials so I would need them to be up to standard. That said if I can save some £ then I'm well up for that too!

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated,

Cheers - Matt.

Reaction score
I would steer well clear, use quality over quantity nearly 100% of the time if it sounds to good to be true then it is! if its cheap then the quality is most likely to not be as good. Maybe do some more digging and research before you decide

Reaction score
What I have read on the online review about Less2Build is they are good and I also think the are because I have seen their work by own eyes. We don't called they are cheap they only cost resonable prices.

Good luck!

Ask a Question