Anyone know what this is called?

Reaction score
Country
United States
The one of the screws
IMG_8926.JPG
keeping the double sided handles on my barn doors snapped in half and I wanted to replace it but i'm having a hard time finding a replacement. Anyone happen to know what these suckers are called?

IMG_8926.JPG
IMG_8927.JPG
IMG_8929.JPG

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I know this sounds odd, but they "socket connecting" furniture bolts. There a got to 10,000 different furniture fasteners. The are particularly used in places where the fastener (in your case it's the bolt) needs be countersunk, appear esthetically acceptable and have no convex texture to its feel. If you have countersinking drill bit and car to get to hardware place.....bring handles with you.

Best Luck.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If the handles were double sided, what does the one on the other side look like, where the heads of those screws go?

I can't help thinking though that this is a barn, and that there's surely no sensible aesthetic reason not to have handles which are not exactly back-to-back and to have screws running right through the doors, with the heads visible, if that saves a lot of work trying to find an exact replacement?

Screws with heads like these (probably with a washer) would look OK, surely?

1654441803521.png

Ask a Question