Anyone have any ideas on where I can put a tv in the bedroom when theres no space!

Reaction score
Hi, I have an oblong bedroom, at one end is fitted wardrobes and the door, the other end is the bed and a bedside table either side and that's it, no more room. I need to put my tv somewhere but I don't know where. There is a window on one side so no room to put anything, the other side is a wall, I wonder if there is some way I can put a tv that comes out on an arm and I can pull down to the bed so I can have it in front of me once in bed ( but not to close so need adjustability). I can't think of what else to do, I don't want anything sitting at the bottom of the bed with a tv on it as in my house it will get knocked over. Ive looked into tv beds but they are really expensive and I've heard that they break down quickly and once they break they've had it. Is there such a thing as a sliding arm where I can pull the tv up and down, pull it over the bed and then push it flat back to the wall,....I don't want it hanging from the ceiling as I just could not do this.
Any idea's anyone please.

Reaction score
Hi, my walls are made of plasterboard, I don't know if it will hold a tv on a swing arm? I have my very heavy tv on the wall at the moment but its just flat against the wall, any ideas?

Reaction score
Is the wall on which you want to put the TV an outside wall?

If it is, using the bracket and screws supplied with a swing arm will be sufficient.
If it is "dry lined" then it's still possible.

If it's an inside wall, you'll need to find the woodwork on which the plasterboard is secured and screw into that.

It sounds like you really need a joiner.

Ask a Question