Acid Stain Concrete Floors Anyone???

Reaction score
Country
United States
Has anyone or know of anyone who has Acid Stained their concrete flooring? We are seriously considering this in our bottom story.

From our research, it appears this is a very long-lasting, rather inexpensive to do flooring; with what appears as beautiful results.

We will probably have to travel all the way to Springfield MO to purchase this stain;

unless someone knows of a place it is sold in North Arkansas. We looked at Lowes and Home Depot and they do not carry the Acid Stain just the topical stain.

If you have done this WHAT are the dos and Don'ts that we may avoid?

And WHAT were your results? Are you pleased with them?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Has anyone or know of anyone who has Acid Stained their concrete flooring? We are seriously considering this in our bottom story.

From our research, it appears this is a very long-lasting, rather inexpensive to do flooring; with what appears as beautiful results.

We will probably have to travel all the way to Springfield MO to purchase this stain;

unless someone knows of a place it is sold in North Arkansas. We looked at Lowes and Home Depot and they do not carry the Acid Stain just the topical stain.

acid staining tampa
thanks in advance for any help

Reaction score
Country
United States

Did you do your concrete floor? I’m looking into doing my outdoor patio… looking at acid stain from

did you buy your concrete stain and how did it turn out? I’m looking into doing my outdoor patio… acid stain from camouflage… out of Missouri…more concerned about what sealer I use… any thoughts or tips

Ask a Question