Acid stain bar floor

Reaction score
Country
United States
I want to acid stain a bar floor (service area 200 sq/ft)

Needless to say, I won't have the luxury of time for just any products, I need something that I can prep and stain one night and seal the following. We would cover the floor between the steps

I will have roughly 10 hours for each day before someone is on this floor, there are 2 days where this restaurant doesn't do lunch and it would buy us 4 additional hours but this would be over a weekend and I would prefer not to do this on a Friday and Saturday night.

Can anyone recommend a product line that could be used in this short time?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I want to acid stain a bar floor (service area 200 sq/ft)

Needless to say, I won't have the luxury of time for just any products, I need something that I can prep and stain one night and seal the following. We would cover the floor between the steps

I will have roughly 10 hours for each day before someone is on this floor, there are 2 days where this restaurant doesn't do lunch and it would buy us 4 additional hours but this would be over a weekend and I would prefer not to do this on a Friday and Saturday night.

Can anyone recommend a product line that could be used in this short time?
acid staining jacksonville
Any suggestions would be great

Thanks

Ask a Question