Concrete Stain, Water or Acid Reactive

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm building a new detached garage and the wife wants the concrete stain look in her studio which is part of the garage (13' by 15').

Since its new space I can do acid reactive or water based stain (no finished walls to worry about and no concern with fumes).

Room will be used for Art and Jewelry making. No heavy or greasy work.

Questions;

1. Which is better for my use? She really wants a dramatic floor.

2. Slab is now three weeks old and was finished well with no cracks or surface blemishes. How long does the concrete need to cure to apply the stain?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm building a new detached garage and the wife wants the concrete stain look in her studio which is part of the garage (13' by 15').

Since its new space I can do acid reactive or water based stain (no finished walls to worry about and no concern with fumes).

Questions;

2. Slab is now three weeks old and was finished well with no cracks or surface blemishes. How long does the concrete need to cure to apply the stain?
acid staining arkansas
thanks in advance for any help

Reaction score
Country
United States

Questions;

concrete stain Raleigh
no response to this

Ask a Question