Aloha,I'm Alika

Reaction score
Hi there!

here I am,newbie :)

I like fixing anything and I make almost everything by myself.

I recently bought and fixed an iPod 4 that had been crashed in a door,replaced speaker and screen and straightened the case:that was a first,specially like the only tool I had was a kitchen knife....until I cut the speaker wire working on it,hahaha! I then bought some precision screwdrivers :D
Blender is a 1953 model,works like a champion,parts are still easily available,Osterizer is the brand,lots of things interchangeable.
Sewing machine is 1936 Singer fixed up.

I'm originally a sales guy,but I fell into plumbing a few years ago,since I'm pretty gifted with my hands since I'm a kid (thanks Grand'pa :) )
I'm now working into solar hot water and PV.Pays better,and leaves me often time for surfing,which is my main passion.

I have an old VW bus in which I've put a Subaru engine along with a Renault transmission.
I do everything myself

I love surfing and fixing up surfboards I find on the curbside.

I'm definitely a dumpster diver,I hate wasting ****,and I love good quality products that last.

Well,that's pretty much it,besides the fact that I grew up in France :rolleyes:

Ask a Question