I'm here to (try to) help

Reaction score
Hey guys

Am not here to ask for help but try and help you.

I am a 4th year electrical Apprentice, and have also worked as a Labour doing General Contracting/woodworking, as well as I worked for a roofing company for three summers doing small repairs.

Well I I'm still learning and don't claim to know everything I will try and use some of the knowledge I have gained to help answer your questions

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey @ElectricalGuy - welcome to the forums!

Sounds like you've got a good mix of experience there :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Welcome to the forum from me too; I think you're a bit too late to help Ian though looking at Ian's avatar. :);)

What country are you in EG because sparkies here in the UK are very reluctant to give out information on electrical work due to the many rules and regulations now in force; I've been doing electrical work for the last 50 years with no formal training but looking at the electrics installed by "professionals" to our bungalow I'd have trouble doing a worse job.

Good of you to join and offer help right from the start though; you'll enjoy it here.

Kind regards, Colin.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Well spotted Doug. :D

Perhaps he's a slow starter or he lives in the UK and is now in his 5 year electrical training where he's been informed of all the electrical rules and regulations here deciding he'd better keep his head down after such a bold introduction? Pity I was looking forward to his input. :)

Kind regards, Colin.

Ask a Question