I'm a strange hobbyist

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
My hobby is repurposing old things to build new things.
I have many designs, some that can even save on water and energy. Some are applied as anti-theft devices, etc.
But, i get sidetracked easily. I may be busy with one build, then look for a part i may need, and end up finding something else that takes my attention. Then i end up leaving the first build.

So, what i decided to do, is put all my harvested parts on a table, and started placing parts to potential builds. Just so you know, most of my ideas and builds, are applied to my little house, which i am extending, with only repurposed material and making practicallity, the main need.
So, i assessed my needs and saw that i can build a shower. That can instantly heat up the water, and be pumped with pressure. And the water is rationed per person.
Although I'm still in the planning stage, im planning on keeping you updated with the progress.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Welcome to the forum Celticphoenix. :)

I'm just the opposite of what you propose in that I plan and complete one project at a time with no diversion allowed only moving on to the next project after each is completed then I don't end up with lots of part completed projects which will never be completed.

I'll be interested though to watch your progress and to see if you do complete a project; good luck in your endeavours.

Kind regards, Colin.

Ask a Question