Advice Needed , Garden summer house/Gazebo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

So, I'm planning on building a garden room in the back garden with attached gazebo area. I have decided that i will build this out of Brick. I'm a competent DIY'er but need advice please. The build will be L shaped with garden room to the right and gazebo/BBQ are to the left. Original plan was to build this out of brick and breeze with insulated cavity, flat sloped roof with rubber roof membrane. The total height will not exceed 2.5m however i want to keep costs to a minimum so have thought about the possibility of building the cavity bick/breeze wall to 1.25m and carrying the internal breeze up to the 2.5m height. Then finishing the other 1.25m external out of timber, insulated the OSB boarded with membrane the to clad. Plan Below

Total Dimensions

1675353807583.png

Is this possible ? and if so would i need to include piers to the breeze to cope with the single breeze height?

Thanks

Ask a Question