Wall stickers

Reaction score
I noticed Dollar Tree had wall stickers. Amongst the selection of stickers, they had many that will go along with my kids themes plus a few I want to put in the living room.

I'm in the process of repairing a few walls plus putting on some fresh coats of pant. Will these stickers stay stuck to the wall or will they peel off and fall to the ground? I don't want to get my hopes up or waste money if they won't stay up,

Reaction score
They are meant to stay. They may in fact be difficult to remove when the time comes.

Some are of course better than others, quality wise. You might test one out in an area that won't be too noticeable if it doesn't work out and you need to make a touch up to the paint.

Reaction score
Where is this best store to purchase wall stickers for a new apartment? I am thinking of going with a urban theme, plus I want it to be in my room, bathroom and living room.

Ask a Question