Tumble dryer cutting out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
INDESIT IDCL85BHKUK Cutting out after 4 mins any ideas

Reaction score
Hi and welcome.

Sounds like the thermostat. It could be faulty.

Or.....It could be that there's so much lint in the machine that it is over-heating or the vent tube is blocked and therefore dangerous.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome.

Sounds like the thermostat. It could be faulty.

Or.....It could be that there's so much lint in the machine that it is over-heating or the vent tube is blocked and therefore dangerous.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi thanks for that all ok. It has also cutting out after 4 mins and emitting beeps any ideas much appreciated.

Reaction score
Hi,
The empty water clean filter light is lit up, no water in machine and filter is clear,
Does that help
Thanks
The chances of anyone on here being familiar with this particular machine, aren't great. You might try phoning Indesit's help line and describing the symptoms.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know if you have solved but it's worth checing your mains filter. This stops electrical interference and is basically a large capacitor. It should be positioned where the mains power comes into the machine. Make sure you powersoff. With me this was actually tripping my electrics. Mine was actually leaking jelly like fluid from the front. Search for e-spares on you fine and they have great tutorials how to diagnose and fix tumble dryers. Fixed both mains filter and heater by using their videos.

Ask a Question