Text Heat to 86688

Reaction score
I posted at the weekend re a new service offered via Energy Smart and PTS – it’s a SMS service that allows you to text a number and then a member of their staff will call back with the latest boiler offers. I mentioned on Saturday that I couldn’t find the service but have now managed to find out some additional info. Basically the service is live, its ideal for when you’re out and about on the road and don’t want to wait or search about for boiler discounts.

Anyway if you are in a situation where you need someone to come back to you with the latest boiler offers try texting Heat to 86688, it’s also at a standard network rate so no big bills.

Hope this helps,

Tom :)

Reaction score
I don't get it. What's the point of this? If I need a specific boiler, why can't I just call my supplier and order it?

Reaction score
I have a direct phone number to my supplier and just cal them when I need anything.

Ask a Question