Smoke alarm goes off for no reason

Reaction score
I was using the bathroom and then i hear the smoke alarm in My room going off i thought for a minute if i should get out i felt the door and it was not hot so i went out and checked the kitchen no one was cooking we finally fanned the alarm with a magazine and it never went off again!! What could it have been if i didn't smell or see smoke?

Reaction score
Even I had the same problem,I got best service from trade guarantee website.

Cheers
Jenny Richard

Reaction score
I was using the bathroom and then i hear the smoke alarm in My room going off i thought for a minute if i should get out i felt the door and it was not hot so i went out and checked the kitchen no one was cooking we finally fanned the alarm with a magazine and it never went off again!! What could it have been if i didn't smell or see smoke?
Smoke alarms can produce false alarms under conditions of high humidity. The voltage multipliers within cause humid air to break down and conduct (as happens in electrial storms). The extra humidity is caused from your bathroom and you should reposition the alarm such that it isn't affected by the humid air from the bathroom
Hope this helps
Bilko

Ask a Question