shelving support ideas please

Reaction score
I am about to move my business into an indoor market hall space. I need to put shelving up which are approximately 6 feet long, and 1-2 feet deep. I am going to use white contiboard (cheap), but need a way of supporting the shelves - something to go inbetween each shelf to build up to a height of around 6 foot. I am not supposed to fix stuff to the walls, (although I could if need be as long as not too messy !) so I need somethign that is freestanding,but cheap. I would like to be able to alter the hight of the shelves if possible. Book cases are generally too expensive, and in anycase, the shelves are usually around 2 foot high, and my bags of stock (dried foods etc) will be around 1 foot high max. Any ideas please? - I need inexpensive, but stable! I wonderd about bricks/concrete blocks, but these take up a lot of the shelf space, and wonder if would be stable. Thanks.

Ask a Question