Polypropylyne or rubber channel

Discussion in 'General DIY and Home Improvement' started by EWG, Jul 7, 2018.

  1. EWG


    Jan 14, 2011
    Likes Received:
    Ladies and gentlemen,

    Can I have some advice and information please.

    I need to buy 4 metres of rubber/plastic or polypropylene "U" shaped channeling 55mm wide by 20mm deep but it must be in black.

    Does anybody have any idea where it can be bought?
    Here's a photo of what I need :

    This particular one is made in Germany I believe.
    The internal rib you see is not really needed and can be cut off.

    Any ideas everybody?

    Thank you
    EWG, Jul 7, 2018
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.