need to replace washing machine but there isn't a wall socket

Reaction score
The wire of the old washing machine just disappeared into a fuse panel (is it what should be called?) behind it. Should I buy a socket and replace it- as I certainly don't want to cut the plug of my new washer dryer! If so, what kind of socket should I be looking for and how to do it? Could someone help me pls?

Reaction score
I think it is better if you will buy another or new socket on your washing machine. A clock outlet is a similar type of unit, but with a small fuse fitted in a special plug connected to the flex.

Reaction score
Well..

You can take extension or a 3 shoe switch that is help to you for getting electricity power and running the washing machine..

Reaction score
Well..

You can take extension or a 3 shoe switch that is help to you for getting electricity power and running the washing machine..

Reaction score
Its's probably just a switched outlet. You can remove the faceplate and replace this with a normal socket. Be sure you've isolated the circuit first.

Ask a Question