Need connector, but not sure what its called or if it exsists?

Nov 12, 2022
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Hello folks, wondering if anyone is able to help. I have a water butt which connects to a downpipe on my house to collect water from my house roof. I need to move the water butt and want to put a 'cap' or 'bung' on the downpipe so that water wont pour out when it rains. Have included a few photos, im looking to unscrew the white connector attached to the hose at the downpipe end and screw on a cap? To me the connector /thread looks like 25mm but maybe this is not correct as I cant seem to find what im after. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question