Need some ideas

Reaction score
I got a vacation house that was built in the 1960's . The bath is in great shape, but the colors? Remember the '60's? Mine is sort of tannish-pink. Ugggh. But the tile job still looks new, cast iron tub just about perfect. I changed out the sink and counter top a few years ago, but the bathroom is ... well,,, dated to say the least. Couple of questions. How well do the tub refinishing jobs work out? The pinkish tub would look great white but I do not want to change out a tub. And the tiles. They are what you remember from the 1960's...... 4 x 4 inch...pinkish. What would have been done to install them? That was the days before thinset and since they look so good, would they be set in motar? That sounds like a night mare to take down. New walls...... Anyone have experience painting tiles with what kind of paint? any ideas would be appreciated.

Ask a Question