How to seal in abestos roof panel in garden - diy method

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hii,

I have a garden house roof panel that is made of abestos. i just brushed all the moss of it .. wanted to seal it off, because it is getting leaky and some portion have hair line cracks.

I know i can use mastic (those sticky bitumen paint) to coat it..so won't leak or grow moss.. (but i dont' like the idea the bitumen paint might leak out a bit of "unhealthy" stuff into the rain gutter which i used to water veges.. sometime pre-wash vege that harvested from garden)..
i know i can use acrylic paint over the abestos roof panel, it adhere quite well (i have a friend who did that)
i know i can use any marine paint for it.. just like marine paint for fiberglass yatch deck... (still might got some unhealthy stuff leak)

What i would love to know if anybody have tried mortar slurry onto abestos roof panel as coat ?
i saw people apply flexibond onto styrofoam sculptures ... and it even sticks to plywood panel, it should stick to rough abestos panel right ?
My friend think cement slurry won't stick to abestos panel.. i doubt it.. but since cement is tougher than abestos roof panel, it might expand and contracted and crack the abestos even more.. hence i suggest mortal mix
preferably, lime + cement + polybond (some platicizer bonding chemical)

Maybe diluted polyurethane coat ?

Thx

Note:
I know abestos very well, i know it's danger, i know how dangerous it is in different environment.. so "abestos danger education" is not required here.

Please don't read those lengthy pasasges inside the Quote, you don't have to read it.. it is only meant for those ppl who think they know very much "of abestos danger" that they like to "educate" everybody ...
Just to tell a story, i have a friend\s barn house got burnt down by huge fire. the abestos roofing are all burnt and literally blown all over the area..
We were reading info from internet.. all those FAKE MEDIA blown the abestos danger to so huge, just like they blown WUHAN VIRUS so huge. My friends and i was also brain washed by those media.. Have you ever notice when you searched for abestos roofing...... TONS of abestos solution companies POURED in to your search result, until those truthful abestos info all being squeezed out of view !! Until today, still the same.. MEDIA such as google, duckduckgo.... whatevery media... all the same.. anything brings benefit will always being lifted up! just like today what happend in usa election!

Those FAKE internet medias and brain WASHED people also take part to heap up the fire on the danger of WUHAN virus and abestos... I don't know what all these called, but i call them conspiracy of exaggeration of whatever they wish. Those abestos factory workers and those who hang abestos curtain in door got abestos.. because they are in close contact with abestos, stirring abestos fiber or dust up daily and inhale them in indoor environment, of course they got lung damaged by the fiber.. same with glass fiber insulation and glass fiber bath tub and glass fiber yatch ....etc glass fiber containing products making !!!! WHY THE hell they don't ban Glass fiber and car brake pad and brake shoes ? !!! hypocrip politics ! hypocrip media !!!
However even abestos fiber got into my lung in outdoor environment (with slight wind or not), i will still out live all those politicians and media monguls! human have nature defence and recovery system that God bestowed on us. just like many of my Tahitians church mates, they got covid virus not long ago , so serious that they having difficulties in breathing.. but with self quarantine and good healthy food and a lot of vitamin c and prayers of christians... most of them now tested negative already, have no more symptons already! only a handful still have weak positive in test result.. (they will continue to self quarantine and healthy food and high dosage of vitamin c and most importantly prayers from all christians). so, covid is dangerous, but they are not that dangerous .. same as abestos..

same as:
Wuhan virus is dangerous when the space is confined and in aircon room, but the danger is so low in outdoor especially with a bit of distance.. the changes of virus particle in air is so low, lottery winning is many time easier than being infected by covid virus. Noooo, the media want to make it sounds dangerous.. and politic wants to lock down, lock down churches..and limit your freedom... (so that they are egoly happy they have got the power to control ppl.... so that they can go party without mask and without social distance; but other people CANT ! )

So, don't those "health concious " ppl tells me what not to do with abestos, because i have more knowledge then them.. more TRUTHFUL real knowledge !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry, Andrew, but I did read the quote, and it has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with "meant for those ppl who think they know very much "of abestos danger" that they like to "educate" everybody" and everything to do with lethally dangerous, society destroying, swivel-eyed conspiracy nutjob nonsense written by people who ought not to be allowed to use the internet.

If it reflects your views I pity you, I pity everyone who has to engage with you over such addled rubbish, and I hope we never hear from you again.

Ask a Question