Hiding wires from surround sound

Reaction score
I know it may seem old school now (with everything being wireless) but I need to figure out a way to hide my wires leading from my surround sound speakers to the back of my reciever. My room is about 500 square feet, so it's not too large. I have my speakers set up on all four walls in the room. It's a real eye sore to see black wires hanging down against the white wall. Does anyone have a good recommendation on how to hide or at least make the wires less noticable?

Reaction score
Hi terryp1202
How about white plastic mini trunking. The type that's fixed to the wall, and has a snap on cover. Take a look on B&Q's site for D-Line Micro Trunking, it's even self adhesive.
BTW I don't think it's 'old school' wires don't go wrong !

Reaction score
Thanks JohnKay!

I checked out the mini trunking you mentioned. It actually looks like a pretty good idea. I don't think I would mind seeing a simple strip going down the wall, as long as it's the same color. I saw a few examples of it online as well, and I think you've helped me find the solution. Thanks a lot for the reply!

Reaction score
Look up "wire tracks", which can run vertical or on your floor or ceiling joint. Have you considered going into the drywall?

Ask a Question