Can floor tiles be mounted onto a board rather than directly onto a concrete floor?

Reaction score
I'm intending to lay a bathroom floor with reclaimed Victorian floor tiles.
The floor is concreted.
The accommodation is rented, so I'd like to be able to remove the floor tiles and take them away with me if necessary.
Could they be mounted on a board first, and then placed over the concrete?
Also, I'm guessing that if such a thing was possible then there would need to be some sort of DPM under the board, or that the board should be of a material other than wood..

Your suggestions are very welcome - thanks!

Reaction score
Floor sanding is a process by which an old and damaged looking wooden floor can be transformed into a new and beautiful one with the help of related machines and materials. Nowadays floor sanding has become really popular. People want quality wood floor sanding in an affordable price.
Floor sanding can make an old and dull wooden floor fresh and beautiful. It also helps to feel comfortable in the house and stay connected with nature. So when a wooden floor become damaged, a perfect floor sanding is highly required. To do so you will need a professional floor sanding company and by whom you can get best dust-free floor sanding and quality wood floor sanding services. Besides that you can also have others services like polishing, buffing, waxing, saxing, protecting, floor sanding and varnish etc.

Ask a Question