Wooden Floor tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need a new floor in my living room. I've been looking for this type of floor tile, but I can't find them on sale anywhere. Anyone know where I can get some? (London, UK)

Reaction score
I need a new floor in my living room. I've been looking for this type of floor tile, but I can't find them on sale anywhere. Anyone know where I can get some? (London, UK)

Hi and Welcome.

It's called parquet flooring

And it ain't cheap!

Here's one supplier.

Reaction score
Country
Germany
It's strange, you are not finding your desired tiles.
I mention an address. visit there and I think your problem will be solved.
Walls and Floors Tile Studio : 135A Lower Richmond Rd, Putney, London SW15 1EZ, United Kingdom

Reaction score
Walls and Floors Tile Studio : 135A Lower Richmond Rd, Putney, London SW15 1EZ, United Kingdom

They may have already found some.

People often look for help in several places, including more than one message board. Some come back and thank us for the advice, when they've solved the problem, some just don't bother. "It's just the way things are."

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you, I'll check it out.

They may have already found some.
I haven't.

People often look for help in several places, including more than one message board. Some come back and thank us for the advice, when they've solved the problem, some just don't bother. "It's just the way things are."
I'll usually thank people for helpful advice. I'll check James' suggestion, and let you know if it works out.

Ask a Question