How to clean off a wooden floor that's had 'Rejuvenate' put on it

Reaction score
We just had a tenant move out from a rental property that has wooden floors. Before she moved in I'd sanded down all the floors and lacquered with two coats, and given the wear and tear on the floor from her dogs I was going to go over the floors again with the lacquer. Unfortunately, without consulting us, the tenant went over the floors with a couple of bottles of Rejuvenate, presumably because she thought we were going to charge her for the wear and tear. I'm now stuck trying to deal with the finish - is there a way I can remove it with a solvent so I can reapply the lacquer, or will I have to re-sand the floors to get rid of it?

Thanks

Reaction score
Worth a look??

Never heard of either product, appears that Rejuvenate will permanently show water drop stains until removed?

Google search pitched up the above,information probably a load more WWW information out there??

Ken

Reaction score
Interesting read. Looks like a lot of work ahead. Needless to say, I could practically strangle the tenants - the two $10 bottles of Rejuvenate they used are going to cause me a ton of trouble and time to remedy. Then once I've done all that I can get around to applying the lacquer. :)

Ask a Question