What type of Toilet Push Button is this?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, neither of my two local plumbers merchants can help me identify a replacement button for this mechanism. There are no printed names on the button or mechanism. The button has lost one half of its cover and the spring is very weak and gets stuck so it needs replacing. Tried a few bathroom spares websites but there are so many different push buttons. Couldn't see anything similar. Does anyone know a manufacturer's name or a name for this type of connection to a button so I could get a generic replacement ? Thanks.

Mechanism.jpg
Buttontop.jpg

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I can't quite make out the number listed on the flush mechanism, are you able to post what the number is please?

Reaction score
Ok, neither of my two local plumbers merchants can help me identify a replacement button for this mechanism. There are no printed names on the button or mechanism. The button has lost one half of its cover and the spring is very weak and gets stuck so it needs replacing. Tried a few bathroom spares websites but there are so many different push buttons. Couldn't see anything similar. Does anyone know a manufacturer's name or a name for this type of connection to a button so I could get a generic replacement ? Thanks.

View attachment 3977View attachment 3978
I think could be obsolete but try Web site toiletspares.com

Reactions: Ian
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks. Steve at Toiletspares had the answer. It is an Impulse Rapide Flush Valve with 50mm Round Button ( there was a square button variant too) . It is obsolete but Steve has recommended a replacement that will fit in the cistern.

Reactions: Ian
Reaction score

View attachment 3977View attachment 3978
Look on toilet spair. Com

Ask a Question