What on earth can i do for more space.

Reaction score
Hello, I have been trying for over a year now on how to get more space in my house now ive had a wetroom installed downstairs. I need to put my fridge, freezer, sofa bed and a cupboard outside but obviously its all got to be kept dry and warm. I cannot afford a conservatory so saw in Argos one of those small garden rooms for £249 but as I have had some weirdo creepy around my back garden at night ( which terrifies me) stealing things from me I need to have something secure. This garden room looks very flimsy. I wondering if you guys can think of anything I can do, I have the use of two strong men to help but what can I do? I have looked on Ebay and seen a second hand conservatory that seem to sit on the concrete floor,! I always thought you had to dig footings for a conservatory or buy one of those very expensive bases....can someone tell me if you can just attach a conservatory to a concrete floor.

I would love to be able to sit outside and just watch life go by as I am disabled and hardly ever get out. I just cannot think of what can be done to give me room for the items I stated above, I really cannot have them in the house.

Please any idea would be very gratefully received.

Thanks

Carolyn.

Ask a Question