Versa Strip by Universal Flooring.

Reaction score
I am looking for from 7 to 12 full boxes of this flooring, the color on the box is marked as "FAWN" but is a Oak. Does anyone have any of this, it does not have to be a complete set of 7 boxes - if less then that, that is o.k. maybe enough people have some and I can start the job I have - currently I have a several boxes now and just need others to make complete.

Reaction score
I am looking for from 7 to 12 full boxes of this flooring, the color on the box is marked as "FAWN" but is a Oak. Does anyone have any of this, it does not have to be a complete set of 7 boxes - if less then that, that is o.k. maybe enough people have some and I can start the job I have - currently I have a several boxes now and just need others to make complete.
I have 7 boxes not open left over It is oak hard wood. Universal flooring Versa Strip. I'm asking $150 for all

Reaction score
Hello,
I need 2-3 boxes of Universal Versa Strip in Natural Maple item# 91949

Thanks for any help, text 650-578-1757.

Reaction score
Hello Sharon do you still have this 7 boxes Versa strip natural oak available.
I would also like to purchase 3-4 boxes of Universal Flooring Versastrip, Fawn Oak. If any one is interested in selling please let me know.

Ask a Question