Universal Flooring Versastrip Squeaky floor

Reaction score
I have a broblem with a ve Ryan squeaky floor. I had a flooring repair person look at to give me a bid. He said it is squeaking because the underlay is too thin and there is no moisture barrier. He also said it can't be taken apart and reinstalled because it breaks apart. I would like to see if anyone agrees with him about it falling apart. Also, would you get the same kind of flooring again?

Reaction score
I have a broblem with a ve Ryan squeaky floor. I had a flooring repair person look at to give me a bid. He said it is squeaking because the underlay is too thin and there is no moisture barrier. He also said it can't be taken apart and reinstalled because it breaks apart. I would like to see if anyone agrees with him about it falling apart. Also, would you get the same kind of flooring again?
This should be Universal Flooring. Darn auto correct.

Reaction score
Kinda doubt it will fall apart completely, but you better be safe than sorry. Look for advice from another repair technician. If the flooring will require a full replacement, try another product.

Ask a Question